- Tips on Choosing Full Coverage Dental Insurance Plans
- Types of Dental Plans in U.S.
- Guardian Dental Insurance Contact Number
- Ameritas Dental Reviews
- Best Dental Insurance for Kids
- Dental Insurance Oklahoma – Premium Comparison
- Affordable Low Income Dental Insurance Plans
- Dental Insurance 101: PPO VS Indemnity
- Dental Insurance With No Waiting Periods
- Dental Insurance No Waiting Period for Root Canal
Dental Assistant Jobs in Killeen TX and Nearby Cities
- Updated: July 17, 2015
Looking for dental assistant openings in Killeen TX and find out the standard salary? You’ve come to the right place. This post is dedicated to provide updated information on job opportunities for dental assistant in Texas area, specifically in Killeen and nearby cities.
Worry not, we are going to update the information as soon as we got the latest job opening information. We’re expecting to update the post every month, and hopefully there will be new job application opportunities by then for you. Let’s get started, shall we?
Full Time / Part Time Dental Assistant Jobs in Killeen TX
So how is the future of dental assistant in Killeen TX? Well, one of the best indicators for this is the current dental assistant salary in Killeen TX. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the current median annual salary of dental assistants in Killeen TX is almost $30,000. Do note that the annual dental assistants salary in Killeen TX we mentioned is a median number. This means that half of the dental assistant working there gain less than $30,000; while the other half gain more than $30,000. In Killeen TX, the dental assistant salary amount is depending in two things, which are the education level and the amount of experience. New entry jobs is expected to earn around $24,000 to $26,000.
Full Time or Regular Dental Assistant Hirings in Killeen TX at American Dental Partners Inc.
The American Dental Partners Inc is opening a job opening for full time dental assistant. They are looking for a dental assistant that:
- Work in a timely fashion
- Good communication skills
- Good commitment to provide the best satisfaction for the patient
In this company, your responsibilities include:
- Managing sterilization, biohazard and infection control based on a protocol
- Have knowledge in dental terminology and dental instruments setup and maintenance
- Understand and able to take good radiograph pictures, mounting them, and other necessary lab procedures
- Assist the dentist as a chairside partner
- Directing the patient flow
- Efficiently direct patient flow through teamwork and communication.
- Have basic computer skills
- Give positive feedback and contribution to the office
- High school diploma (dental assistant responsibilities demonstration is needed); or six months on the job experience, or one year certified dental assistant program.
- Dental assistant lisence, as required by the State law for dental assistant jobs in Killeen TX
For more information and to submit your dental assistant resume, you can visit: https://amdpi.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.dspjob&jobid=1874&company_id=16200&version=1&jobBoardId=1112
Dental Assistant Openings in Killeen TX – Central Care Inc Central Care Inc is opening a job opportunity for dental assistant in Killeen TX. They are looking for a dental assistant that has at least 6 months of recent experience, or dental assistants that have 1 year of experience in the last 3 years. You should also have a certification from a certified dental assisting program. Full time dental assistants are preferred. Unfortunately, no Visa candidates are allowed.
Dental Assistant Jobs in Killeen TX – Carus Dental
Carus Dental is a well-established dental care office; with several offices spread in United States. Their Temple-Forest Trail Practice near Killeen TX is opening a job opportunity for aspiring dental assistants who want to work in a prestige company. Some of the benefits they offer are health insurance, professional work environment and 401k. Just like any other dental assistant jobs requirements; in the Carus Dental office you will:
- Prepare the patient’s dental record; including the radiographs preparation
- Set up examination trays and the required dental instruments; including sterilize them
- Assist the dentist with chairside procedures
- Manage biohazard and infection control based on the required protocols
- Manage daily patient flow.
- Managing and ordering supplies and inventory
- Certification from a one year dental assistant program from dental school, or six months of recent on the job experience, or high school diploma (with dental assisting abilities)
- Dental assistant lisence if required by the State’s law
- Basic computer functions
- Good understanding of the dental standards and dental protocols
- Able to manage dental medical records
To learn more about this job opportunity, you can visit http://www.miracleworkers.com/jobs/-/J3F88Q6VKFR1J1XBWLN?siteid=0020R0111&Job_DID=J3F88Q6VKFR1J1XBWLN
Other Dental Assistant Jobs in Killeen TX and Nearby Cities from Craigslist
Below are the current job opportunities for dental assistant in Killeen TX. The dental assistant opportunities list is automatically updated, thanks to craigslist. There are various places that offer dental assistant hirings in Killeen TX, including pediatric dental office, public health dental office, or private dental office.
- CNA – 6a-6p – **1 spot left** (Bartlett)
- Dental Team Needed (Burnet)
- Dental Assistant-Orthodontics (Temple)
- Dental Assistant/Implant Coordinator (Killeen)
- Dental Assistant (Killeen)
- Certified Medical Assistant CMA (Salado)
- Dental Assistant needed for Salado Office (Salado)
- RDA Dental Assistant Position Available (Killeen)
- DENTAL JOBS; Dental Hygienist, Dental Assistant, Front Desk, Dentist
- Dental Sterilization Tech (Temple)
Remember, bookmark this page to get updated information on dental assistant openings in Killeen TX and nearby cities.