- Tips on Choosing Full Coverage Dental Insurance Plans
- Types of Dental Plans in U.S.
- Guardian Dental Insurance Contact Number
- Ameritas Dental Reviews
- Best Dental Insurance for Kids
- Dental Insurance Oklahoma – Premium Comparison
- Affordable Low Income Dental Insurance Plans
- Dental Insurance 101: PPO VS Indemnity
- Dental Insurance With No Waiting Periods
- Dental Insurance No Waiting Period for Root Canal
Dental Assistant Jobs in MN (Minnesota) – UPDATED DAILY
- Updated: November 10, 2015
Are you someone who are looking for dental assistant openings in MN (Minnesota)? If you are, then you’re in luck! We’ve compiled an updated job openings for DA in Minnesota area, specifically in Minneapolis area. As you know, there are many cities located in MN, including:
- duluth / superior
- fargo / moorhead
- minneapolis / st paul
- southwest MN
- st cloud
Currently, we are only able to provide the dental assistant jobs opening information for Minneapolis area, we will soon update the chart for you.
Dental Assistant Jobs in MN – Overview
The reason we chose Minneapolis as our base for this post is simple. The Minneapolis, MN is one of the cities in Minnesota that offer a good salary for dental assistant. In fact, it is higher than the national average of dental assistant salary.
For the record, currently the average median salary in the US is around $33,889 per year. Minneapolis in general offer a reasonable $35,465 per year for your career as a dental assistant.
Dental assistant is an excellent job for people who love to help other people. The common job description or tasks of a dental assistant are to sterilize and prepare the tools and instruments needed by the dentist, help by side-chair dental assisting, and in some cases may help with oral surgery. Possible additional tasks include handling the appointment, and other work related to the patient. Just like in other states, the Minnesota require you to have a minimum of associate degree, which can be obtained after one or two years of training program at a dental school.
You may want to read our other posts about dental assistant as a career. For example, we discuss thoroughly about the question on how long does it take to become a dental assistant, and how much do dental assistant make. Share comments under about your experience when you were a dental assistant in this area!
Back to the topic, here is the current list of dental assistant jobs in MA, courtesy of Craigslist:
- Dental Assistant-FT (Waconia)
- Dental Assistant (Chaska)
- Dental Assistant -FT (New Brighton)
- Full Time Dental Assistant (Brooklyn Park)
- Seeking Dental Assistant (Edina)
- Dental Assistant (Downtown St. Paul)
- Dental Assistant (Edina)
- FT-DENTAL OFFICE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
- FT- LICENSED DENTAL ASSISTANT-LEAD (Eagan)
- Excellent PT opportunity for an experienced Dental Assistant/New Grad (Eagan,MN.)
Don’t worry, we’ve linked our blog to the Craigslist so that you can get the best information about your dental assistant openings in MN.