- Tips on Choosing Full Coverage Dental Insurance Plans
- Types of Dental Plans in U.S.
- Guardian Dental Insurance Contact Number
- Ameritas Dental Reviews
- Best Dental Insurance for Kids
- Dental Insurance Oklahoma – Premium Comparison
- Affordable Low Income Dental Insurance Plans
- Dental Insurance 101: PPO VS Indemnity
- Dental Insurance With No Waiting Periods
- Dental Insurance No Waiting Period for Root Canal
Honest Walpole Dental Associates Reviews and Complaints
- Updated: November 23, 2015
Looking for honest Walpole Dental Associates reviews and complaints? Well, we got some for you. We’ve read various reviews from various users who claimed that they had visited the clinic. Just like any other reviews on a place, some of them said that they had good experience with the clinic, while others complaints about how things are running on the office.
Therefore, it is important to know what people say about this office. To save your time reading the unnecessary stuffs, we will summarize the pros and the cons of the office, based on the users’ opinion. You also have to keep in mind that some positive and negative reviews may be faked. So use this post so that you know what to do when visiting the office. Personal experience is the best after all, right?
The Walpole Dental Associates has a long history. It was first founded back in 1984 in the same city of Walpole, Massachusetts. They have multiple dental services available, including pediatric dentistry, general dentistry, oral surgery, endodontics, periodontics and orthodontics.
Walpole Dental Associates Reviews
In general, the office received a positive image on the social media. They got 4 out of 5 star rating, meaning that most of the people posting the reviews are in favor of the clinic. Below are the key points of the positive reviews:
- Comfortable office with good atmosphere
- The dentist explain everything about the procedure (Dr. Russell Page was mentioned a few times)
- The dentist and his dental assistant work splendidly together
- The front office staff is friendly, and same goes for the hygienist
- Their RDH (specifically the one named Neena) works great
- Orthodontic experience was good, thanks to Dr. Mahdavi and Dr. Kane.
Walpole Dental Associates Complaints
As we have mentioned earlier, the place got 4 out of 5 star rating; which also means that 4 out of 5 people are satisfied with their care. Here’s the complaints we received about the office:
- The front desk lady was friendly, but other staffs are rude
- The billing office has some questionable performance
- The dentist recommends additional procedures to get the best out of you
- Two reviewers have had terrible experience with the insurance office of the clinic. He asked if the office accept Metlife, and the staff said yes (but she didn’t explain that the Walpole Dental Associates is an out of network provider)
As we’ve said earlier, do not believe these reviews straight away. We can learn from both the review and the complaints. To avoid unwanted things happen to you, we highly recommend you to check their financial information staff out and ask if they accept your dental insurance. Be clear and ask if they are in network provider or out of network provider of the dental insurance. If they don’t give you the answer, insist! Therefore you can avoid getting a bill you cannot pay.
Should you have the time, we recommend you to take a visit and do some simple procedures (such as cleaning your teeth) as an effort to test the water. Getting the experience firsthand would be the best after all, right? Hopefully these honest Walpole Dental Associates reviews and complaints help!